|Brand||Toptada 20mg Tablet|
|Pack Size||10 tablets|
|Storage||Store below 30 DegreeC|
Tadalafil (Toptada) (Cialis) 20 mg tablet is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence.
Number of Pills Per Order = 10
Strength = 20 mg
Manufacturer = Healing Pharma
How To Take Tadalafil (Toptada) 20 mg
This medicine may be taken with or without food.
This medicine should be taken 30 minutes before your planned sexual activity.
Take Tadalafil exactly as directed by your doctor or according to the instructions on the label. Do not take more or less than instructed by your doctor.
Dosage of Tadalafil (Toptada) 20 mg
Adul: Erectile dysfunction: Initially, 10 mg as needed, at least 30 minutes before sexual intercourse, may be increased to 20 mg depending on response. Alternatively, 5 mg once daily, taken at the same time each day, maybe decreased to 2.5 mg, depending on response. Max dosing frequency: Once every 24 hours.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia: 5 mg once daily, taken at the same time each day.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension: 40 mg once daily.
If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and return to your regular dosing schedule. If you often forget to take your medicine, let your doctor and pharmacist know.
Do not double a dose under any circumstances.
If you think you may have used Tadalafil more than the usual dose, please seek medical help immediately.
People with the following medical conditions should not take Tadalafil:
- Mild to severe heart failure
- Acute recent myocardial infarction
- Other conditions wherein the sexual activity is inadvisable
- Recent stroke
- Uncontrolled arrhythmias and hypertension
- Unstable angina
- Vision loss due to non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- Severe hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh class C) when used for pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Concomitant use of any form of organic nitrates
- Nitric oxide donors, and guanylate cyclase stimulators
Tadalafil may have the following side effects:
- Transient ischemic attack
- Anginal chest pain
- Color discrimination impairment
- Vision loss/NAION
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Rarely, prolonged/painful erection or priapism.
- Rarely, transient amnesia.
- Peripheral edema
- Abdominal pain
- Nasal congestion
- Respiratory tract infection.
- Back and limb pain
- Pain in extremities
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Serious cardiovascular events (e.g. heart attack)
- Sudden cardiac death
- Unstable angina pectoris
- Ventricular arrhythmia)
Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any of these medicines:
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Glyceryl trinitrate
Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including herbal tonics such as traditional Chinese medicines, supplements, and non-prescription medicines.
This list does not include all medicines that may interact with Tadalafil.
How Tadalafil (Toptada) 10 mg Work?
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor which is responsible for cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) metabolism in the smooth muscle. Inhibition could result in increased cGMP levels, causing smooth muscle relaxation, and increased blood flow into the corpus cavernosum of the penis during sexual stimulation, thereby producing an erection.
Tadalafil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Special Precautions and Connected Warnings
Take special precautions if you have the following conditions:
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Left ventricular outflow obstruction (aortic stenosis or hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy)
- Anatomical penile deformation
- Conditions which may be predisposed to priapism (e.g. sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia)
- Bleeding disorders
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease
- Renal and hepatic impairment
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Avoid alcohol and excessive consumption (more than 1 litre a day) of grapefruit juice.
- Store below 25°C.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
- Do not use Tadalafil that is expired or out of date.