|Pack Size||10 Tablets in 1 blister Pack|
|Composition||Sildenafil Citrate 100mg|
Sildenafil (Silditop 100) (Viagra / kamagra) 100 mg tablet is a specific phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and erectile dysfunction.
Number of Pills Per Order = 10
Strength = 100 mg
Manufacturer = Healing Pharma
How To Take
This medicine may be taken with or without food. Try to take it at the same time each day.
Sildenafil must be taken regularly for it to be effective. Continue taking this medicine even when you feel better. Do not stop taking it unless instructed by the doctor. Your doctor may gradually reduce the dose of Sildenafil before stopping it completely.
Take Sildenafil exactly as directed by your doctor or according to the instructions on the label. Do not take more or less than instructed by your doctor.
Dosage of Sildenafil (Silditop 100) 100 mg
Adult: Erectile dysfunction: 100 mg approximately 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Maximum dose of 100 mg/day.
Pulmonary arterial Hypertension: 5 mg or 20 mg three times a day.
If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and return to your usual dosing schedule. If you often forget to take your medicine, let your doctor and pharmacist know.
Do not double a dose under any circumstances.
Overdose of Sildenafil (Silditop 100) 100 mg
Signs of overdose may include the following:
- Prolonged erection
Seek medical help immediately.
People with the following medical conditions should not take Sildenafil:
- Patient with severe cardiovascular disorders (e.g. unstable angina, cardiac failure
- Loss of vision in one eye because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- Hypotension (BP <90/50 mmHg)
- Recent history of stroke or myocardial infarction
- Known hereditary degenerative retinal disorders
- Severe hepatic impairment
- Concomitant use w/ nitrates of any form and nicorandil
Sildenafil may have the following side effects:
- Visual disturbances (e.g. blurred vision, photophobia, chromatopsia, cyanopsia, eye irritation, eye pain and redness)
- Nasal congestion
- Gastrointestinal disturbances (e.g. diarrhoea, vomiting)
- Skin rashes
- Limb/back pain
- Facial edema
- Fluid retention
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Urinary frequency or incontinence
- Cerebrovascular hemorrhage
- Transient ischaemic attack
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- NAION causing permanent loss of vision
- Retinal hemorrhage
- Serious cardiovascular events (e.g. myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, tachycardia, unstable angina).
Do not use Sildenafil in people with the following conditions:
- Problems with your eyesight such as poor blood circulation of the nerves of the eyes
- Severe liver disease
- History of heart attack
- Very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any of these medicines:
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Amyl nitrate
Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including herbal tonics such as traditional Chinese medicines, supplements and non-prescription medicines.
This list does not include all medicines that may interact with Sildenafil.
How Does Sildenafil (Silditop 50) 50 mg Work?
Sildenafil inhibits explicitly phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) which is responsible for the degradation of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the corpus cavernosum. Inhibition of PDE-5 increases cGMP, which results in pulmonary vascular smooth muscle cells relaxation.
Sildenafil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Special Precautions and Connected Warnings
Take special precautions if you have the following conditions:
- Patient w/ anatomical deformation of the penis or hematological disorders that may predispose to priapism
- Not indicated for pulmonary hypertension secondary to sickle-cell disease
- Mild to moderate hepatic and severe renal impairment
- Children (chronic use)
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Avoid alcohol and grapefruit juice
- Store between 15-30°C.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
- Do not use Sildenafil that is expired or out of date.