|Packaging Size||10 Tabs|
|Manufacturer||Healing Pharma India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Brand||Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd|
Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate (Rosufree F 10) 10 mg + 160 mg tablet helps lower your cholesterol and triglyceride (fat) levels in the blood. Excessive cholesterol and triglycerides in the body can clog up the blood vessels, and this can lead to many health problems such as stroke and heart diseases, including heart attacks.
Drug =Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate
Number of Pills Per Order = 10
Strength = 10 mg + 160 mg
Manufacturer = Healing Pharma
How To Take Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate (Rosufree F 10) 10 mg + 160 mg
This medicine may be taken with a meal or on an empty stomach. You can take it at any time of the day but try to take it at the same time each day.
Most people with high cholesterol do not feel ill, but stopping your medicine may increase your cholesterol levels, making your condition worse and increasing your risk of heart disease and stroke.
Dosage of Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate (Rosufree F 10) 10 mg + 160 mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and return to your usual dosing schedule. If you often forget to take your medicine, let your doctor and pharmacist know.
Do not double a dose under any circumstances.
If you think you may have used Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate more than the usual dose, please seek medical help immediately.
People with the following medical conditions should not take Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate:
- Active liver disease or unexplained persistent elevated serum transaminases
- Severe renal impairment
- Concomitant use w/ ciclosporin and gemfibrozil
- Pregnancy and lactation
Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate may have the following side effects:
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
- Peripheral oedema
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Elevated serum transaminase levels
- Potentially Fatal:
- Severe rhabdomyolysis with acute renal failure
- Rarely, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, anaphylaxis, toxic epidermal necrolysis.
Do not take Rosuvastatin + metformin in the following condition:
Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including herbal tonics such as traditional Chinese medicines, supplements and non-prescription medicines.
How Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate (Rosufree F 10) 10 mg + 160 mg Work?
Rosufree belongs to a group of medicines called statins. It works by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol (LDL) and raising the amount of good cholesterol (HDL) in the blood. Lowering the amount of cholesterol reduces the chances of heart diseases and helps you remain healthier for longer.
Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate is used to treat the following conditions:
- Prophylaxis of CV events in high-risk patients
Special Precautions and Connected Warnings
Take special precautions if you have the following conditions:
- Patients with SLCO1B1 and ABCG2 polymorphism
- Predisposing factors for myopathy (e.g. untreated hypothyroidism, renal impairment)
- History of chronic liver disease and alcoholism
- Avoid excessive consumption (more than 1 litre a day) of grapefruit juice.
- Avoid alcohol
- Store between 20-25°C. Protect from moisture.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
- Do not use Rosuvastatin + Fenofibrate that is expired or out of date.