Vitamin D3 10k IU + B12 1.5 mcg (D3B12) 10K IU+1.5 mcg tablet is a combination of two vitamins, Vitamin B12 or known as cobalamin, which is a water-soluble vitamin; and Vitamin D3 or known as cholecalciferol, which is a fat-soluble vitamin.
Drug = Vitamin D3 10k IU + B12 1.5 mcg
Number of Pills Per Order = 10
Strength = 10K IU+1.5 mcg
Manufacturer = Healing Pharma
How To Take
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if this medicine should be taken with or without food.
Dosage should be directed by the physician.
If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and return to your usual dosing schedule. If you often forget to take your medicine, let your doctor and pharmacist know.
Do not double a dose under any circumstances.
If you think you have used D3B12 more than the usual dose, please seek medical help immediately.
D3B12 is contraindicated in the following conditions:
- High amount of phosphate in the blood
- High amount of calcium in the blood
- Excessive amount of vitamin d in the body
- A blockage of the arteries called arteriosclerosis obliterans
- Kidney stones
- Decreased kidney function
- Allergiesto Vitamin D analogues
The side effects of D3B12 include the following:
- Loss of appetite
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Mental/mood changes
- Unusual tiredness
Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any of these medicines:
- Phosphate binders
Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including herbal tonics such as traditional Chinese medicines, supplements, and non-prescription medicines.
This list does not include all medicines that may interact with D3B12.
How Does It Work?
Vitamin D manages the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the bones and helps in intercellular communication all through the body. Vitamin B12 helps a sort of weakness considered megaloblastic anemia that makes individuals tired and weak.
D3B12 may be used in the following condition:
- Vitamins and dietary supplement
Special Precautions and Connected Warnings
Take special precautions if you have the following conditions:
- High calcium/vitamin Dlevels (hypercalcemia/hypervitaminosis d)
- Difficulty absorbing nutrition from food (malabsorption syndrome)
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
- Do not use D3B3 that is expired or out of date.