|Packaging Size||10 capsules|
|Active Ingredient||camphor bp,chlorothymo,eucalyptus oil IP,Menthol bp|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Strip|
Inhalant cap (Easiflow) capsules contain camphor, eucalyptus, and menthol, which can relieve sore throat, throat itchiness, nose stuffiness and cough and cold symptoms.
Drug =Indapamide 1.5 mg
Number of Pills Per Order = 10
Strength = None
Manufacturer = Healing Pharma
How To Take
Easiflow Inhalant Capsules must be properly used. Follow the advised of your doctor. This drug is provided as inhalant capsules.
Dosage of Inhalant cap (Easiflow) Capsules
Open the inhalant capsule and squeeze the contents into ½ litre of hot water or into a tissue or handkerchief and inhale freely. At night, you can apply its contents on your pillow or nightdress.
If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and return to your regular dosing schedule. If you often forget to take your medicine, let your doctor and pharmacist know.
Do not double a dose under any circumstances.
Overdose of Inhalant cap (Easiflow) Capsules
If you think you have used Easiflow Inhalant Capsules more than the usual dose, please immediately seek medical help.
Do not use Easiflow Inhalant Capsules in people with the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivities to camphor, eucalyptus, menthol or any of its components.
Easiflow Inhalant Capsules may have the following side effects:
- Hypersensitivity reactions such as cutaneous dermatitis
- Gastrointestinal effects such as severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting,
This inhalant capsule should not be used by people who have hypersensitivities to camphor, eucalyptus, menthol or any of its components.
There is no other data about warnings for Easiflow Inhalant Capsules.
How Does Inhalant cap (Easiflow) Capsules Work?
Easiflow Inhalant Capsules help loosen clogged nasal passages and help you breathe easier.
- Easiflow Inhalant Capsules may be used in the following:
- Inhalant for a clogged nose.
Special Precautions and Connected Warnings
Easiflow Inhalant Capsules has the following special precautions:
- Avoid direct instillation of menthol-containing preparations into the nostrils of infants and young children
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
- Do not use Easiflow Inhalant Capsules that are expired or out of date.